October 25th - Fishing Trip


My day was jinxed from the start. I hooked up with 5 Reds before I boated this one. The first one pulled out after his first run. The second and third Reds broke the line - it was then I noticed I had a crack in the top eye of the rod I was fishing with - it frayed my line terribly. That rod was put away for the day. The fourth Red I hooked up with ripped drag like crazy - he brushed up against the bouy pole - and SNAP! Finally, I hooked this 41" Red and released him to fight another day. I did catch a big big Stingray - tried to take a pic - but didn't turn out well. Also - caught two hermit crabs. (See Lynn - told you I would own up to it!) Posted by Hello

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Information on Galveston's North and South Jetty

Black Drum Run: How To Vent Black Drum