American Idol - Chikezie - "She's a Woman"

With all the options of television out there - there aren't really very many shows that my entire family stop to watch or DVR. When WWE Wrestlin' comes on - my wife leaves the room and my boys and I watch. When my wife watches the Animal Rescue/surgery shows ... I am outa there. When Hunt for Big Fish is on ... I am on my own - but when American Idol comes on - we are there as a family watching.

Tonight I was blown away by the performance of Chikezie ... I really don't have a favorite ... but I really enjoyed this performance.

And while this is a fishing blog ... it is MY fishing blog (smile) so ... here is the video! Hope you enjoy!


Popular posts from this blog

Historical Information on Galveston's North and South Jetty

Black Drum Run: How To Vent Black Drum