FIN-NOR OS85 - Hopper Jigging Rod For Sale.



I bought a Fin-Nor OS 85 and HopperRod - HOPS500FH - 5'8" Jigging Rod from FTU for the Tuna trip I went on last week. On that trip, I caught several snapper (up to 26") and 1 four foot shark with no problem whatsoever. Today I caught several Shark and a 42" Bull Red again with no problem. I have read about gear problems recently, but had not had any problems at all with this rod and reel. It is loaded with about 300 yards of 100lb powerpro. If you have read my previous posts, you will know that I am switching to a totally different Rod and Reel set up for Black Fin Tuna.

So, this rod and reel are up for sale. I have about $275.00 tied up in this combo, but will let it go for $225.00. email me at markredd@markredd.com if you are interested.

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Information on Galveston's North and South Jetty

Black Drum Run: How To Vent Black Drum